Thursday, October 3, 2019

Staying positive

Image result for positive quotes"

Through trying to get through this negative vibes I have about NIU this quote really speaks to me. I'm starting to think maybe it's because I'm not opening my mind wide enough to new experiences. Maybe if I start being positive and opening my mind the experience will get better. OK I'm taking this idea and I'm running with it. I am going to keep my head held high and I'm going to keep pushing through this regret I have about choosing this school. I can't move forward with negative energy.

I may be feeling like I don't wanna be here but my depression isn't helping me stay positive but it's going to be okay. I'm going to keep looking at positive quotes and keep the positive vibes flowing in and the negative vibes flowing out. I also have God on my side. I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment