Wednesday, September 25, 2019

College life update

Image result for get me out of here"

I am ready to pull my hair out and I want to get back to my city and I want to be able to go home after school like high school. I love my classes but I wanna transfer to a college in my home town. I feel like I'm going crazy and my parents keep asking me why I keep coming back here and I keep telling her I miss it at home and she won't listen. I even told my mentor I don't like here.  I wanna be like one of my closest cousins who just goes to class and goes home and goes to work. I get so envious of here because I don't have that option because I live too far away from that school.



Like my GIF above GET ME OUT OF HERE! I am tired of NIU but maybe not the whole NIU just my social life here. I love my classes and my professors I just hate the environment in which they both exist in like god can I move the location of the school. So I talk to my mom every night and she reassures me that everything will be OK but everything keeps going in one ear and coming out of the other.  God please get me through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment