Wednesday, September 4, 2019

"This is water" response

  1. I really enjoyed how deep the message was and I feel like in order to completely digest the whole speech you have to be open to what the author was trying to say. 
  2. One thing that really struck me was when he was talking about how the whole world doesn't revolve around you and you have to keep in mind what other people could be going through. I feel like a majority of the message was about being present in the moment and don't leave your brain on auto pilot. Stop rushing and just slow down and think about life and how you are not going through this thing called life alone. someone else is probably going through the same thing you are. 
  3. When the video first started the whole question of "What is water?" got me thinking like how do you describe water and then I started thinking in broader since like it was a metaphor for life. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this video as well! it really made me open my eyes on things such as, the example about the big black SUV. Now when I am in the car i'll be sure to keep my composure while somebody might not be going the speed i'd like them to drive at.

    ReplyDelete